Drones for Emergency Services
The specialist work we do within emergency services Services reflects our depth of experience. Whether you’re looking for niche consultancy, or a fully outsourced operation, our experts, can work with you to produce the best solution.
The specialist work we do within emergency services reflects our depth of experience. We know what you’re up against every day and we can implement drone solutions that help you address those challenges.
Drone technology is rapidly changing. Improvements are providing increased flight duration, greater resilience, higher quality sensors and better weather capabilities, meaning the options when selecting UAV’s becomes so much wider. Emergency services are increasingly seeing the real benefit and value for money from the investment in this drone technology.
Drones can be deployed directly to site – whether you’re surveying an urban fire before sending your force in, mapping crowd control or using heat sensors in difficult mountain weather conditions. By monitoring in real-time and collecting accurate data, you can make smarter decisions faster. Similarly, in constantly changing environments – built up areas, increased traffic and sprawling commercial estates – effective drone use makes all the difference. Incident Commanders can gain greater situational awareness and better identify where resources need to be deployed. Drone use affords better planning, reduces risk and can help keep costs low without compromising the safety of your force or the public.
AGG have operational Fire, Police and SAR personnel, in both our instructor and management teams - all with operational UAV experience. This unique insight means that AGG understands the operational needs of the emergency services and the requirements, from platforms and system managements, to pilot training.
What we offer
Whether you’re looking for consultancy on a specific aspect, or want a fully outsourced operation, our experts can work with you to produce the best solution. We identify key points in your processes and establish where drone technology would be most beneficial.
- Tailored training to create a skill set across your service
- Enhanced communications
- Dual training for SAR alongside partner county forces to aid cohesion
- Reduce the need to use manned helicopters
- Zone and infrastructure assessment
- Combined Infrared and/or sensor technology
- Reconnaissance mapping (potentially 3D) from small to large areas
- Pre-preparedness mapping
- Logistics and operational support
- Site specific intelligence
- Hover over or near a incident site for a prolonged period of time
- Quick and easy to deploy, even over inaccessible terrain
- Cover small or large areas via multi rotor or fixed wing drones
- Real-time data collection and tracking of scene
- Speed up the collection of mission-critical data
- Sampling gases / monitoring air quality for any hazardous site
- Reduce cost and risk
- Help to deliver a low-cost solution with planning for ‘loss’ and ready to be deployed i.e. when drone might be in a dangerous situation, and the loss is planned for with back-up drones ready to go
We’d love to chat through your needs. So, pick up the phone or drop us message.