Employee Computer Activity Monitoring
Nobody would ever need computer monitoring software if everyone was hard-working and trustworthy, like you.
Sadly, people can sometimes become unfocussed . They’re on Facebook. Looking for designer shoes on eBay. Watching funny videos. Conquering a Massive Multiplayer kingdom. Even worse, confidential information is leaking outside your network – but who did it?
You don’t have time to babysit them at their computers – and spending valuable IT time investigating these trouble-makers is prohibitive. You’ve got a business to run!
Get the Computer Monitoring Software that Works
Monitor every PC on your Local Area Network. Whether you’re monitoring company workstations or university campus network users, catch them in the act. Show them the proof. Take action.
AGG Monitor software lets you:
- Monitor without staff knowing: View their computers in real time – from your own PC. Activity Monitor works invisibly, without slowing down their PCs.
- Track websites visited: One of your accounts team was on Facebook for 3 hours every day this week? Let them explain that to HR.
- Record e-mails: End workplace harassment, IP theft and more.
- Record keystrokes: View in work apps, emails, websites and IM chats in real time. See what’s happening as it’s happening.
- View multiple computers: View at the same time in your network. See disasters coming and prevent them from happening.
- Generate reports and schedule screen captures: Then show toffenders the evidence. Even better, show everyone.
And much more!
AGG Employee Monitor benefits:
- Increase personnel productivity instantly.
- Eliminate personal use of the Internet, unrelated emails, IM communication and social networks at work
- Prevent viewing of inappropriate content by employees at work
- Stop employees wasting work time on computer games
- Protect your company from legal lawsuits & reduce liability risks.
- In most jurisdictions, employers hold some form of liability and accountability for the actions of their employees. You need to monitor employee communications
- Employees can sue the company for a hostile workplace environment if they are unwittingly exposed to inappropriate or offensive materials on company computers or harassment via email, for example
- Protect your company from fraudulent activity.
- Employees often have access to sensitive personal information which can either be misused or sold on to a third party.
- Protect from intellectual property and trade secrets theft
- A recent study by Carnegie Mellon University’s Software Engineering Institute found that 75% of IPT’s were carried out by current staff members.
- Keep records of your company’s electronic communications
- For some companies/organisations retention of records can be a regulatory compliance requirement
- Collected records can be used in an internal investigation if such need arises